Glow in the dark stickers are a fun and unique way to decorate your home, office, or any other space. They are also a great way to add a touch of whimsy and fun to any project. But with so many different glow in the dark sticker products on the market, it can be hard to know which one is the best for you.
That’s why we’ve put together this blog post to help you choose the best glow in the dark sticker product for your needs. We’ll discuss the different types of glow in the dark stickers available, as well as some of the most popular and highly-rated products on the market.
Types of glow in the dark stickers
There are two main types of glow in the dark stickers:
- Photoluminescent stickers: These stickers contain a special material that absorbs light and then releases it slowly over time.This creates a glowing effect that can last for several hours after the stickers have been exposed to light.
- Electroluminescent stickers: These stickers contain a small battery and a light-emitting diode (LED). When the battery is turned on, the LED lights up, creating a glowing effect.
Popular glow in the dark sticker products
Here are some of the most popular and highly-rated glow in the dark sticker products on the market:
- Untold Planet Glow In The Dark Planets and Dwarf Planets Wall Decals These stickers are made from high-quality vinyl and are designed to last. They are also easy to apply and remove.
- HM-TECH Glow Solar System Wall Stickers Set This set of stickers includes nine planets, 27 stars, and 12 shooting stars. The stickers are made from high-quality vinyl and are easy to apply and remove.
- Great Explorations 3-D Solar System Glow In The Dark Ceiling Hanging Kit This kit includes nine planets, three comets, and over 200 glow-in-the-dark stars. The planets are made from a durable plastic material and the stars are made from a high-quality vinyl material.